Jaku Legal is a boutique law firm based in Sydney. We offer a range of legal services, with a particular focus on efficiently and effectively resolving disputes, including:
- Disputes between consent authorities (e.g. councils) and developers (individuals and businesses) relating to land-use and development approvals;
- Disputes involving neighbours and members of the public regarding proposed development;
- Disputes relating to compliance with laws regulating swimming pools;
- Disputes relating to approvals and orders under local government laws;
- Disputes relating to alleged unauthorised building work;
- Disputes with resuming authorities and the Valuer-General regarding land values;
- Disputes relating to the enforcement of environmental and town planning laws, approvals, conditions and controls;
- Judicial review of decisions under environmental and town planning laws, including, challenges to the validity of development consents;
- Prosecutions and defences relating to environmental and town planning offences; and
- General commercial, business and civil disputes.
We aim to provide professional and effective legal advice and representation to both individuals and business clients and pride ourselves on our ability to empower our clients to make informed decisions that get results.
Contact us for further information and to arrange a consultation.